Thursday, September 30, 2010

Stuff Part 4: The revenge!


Hey all, its been a while since Ive come to write so I figure its time to write again. First off, homecoming was amazing! I really like the girl I went with, so I had a really fun time. Anyway, I saw a pretty sweet movie today. It was called Sword of The Stranger. Ill write a full review soon, but I have to say it was pretty awesome. Lots of fighting.
In other news, My Chemical Romance is coming out with a new album! I am a bit of a fanboy, so I am very excited. It is called Danger Days: The True Lives of The Fabulous Killjoys. Kind of a random title, I know. But I am excited.
Anyway, thats all I have for now. Ill have a full review for that animated movie soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. HA. You were always the romantic eh pacha? Ya the Sword of the Stranger definitely personifies the Japanese Anime movie stereo type but it does so very smooth and graciously which is what impressed me the most. MCR. Well yes. They finally have a title of an album worthy of the Grunge Rock world. Upon previewing the songs released I am pleased with the direction they are taking and that they FINALLY are maturing as a band (a step most grunge bands never make Green Day, Sick Puppies, the list goes on and on.) Anyways Great reviews keep em coming and don't forget to hit me up sometime!

    ReplyDelete