Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Recent happenings of The Toad Sage


Hello readers(if you are out there). Welcome to another post by The Toad Sage. I haven't come across any new media lately so I thought it would ramble for a bit in this post. Lets see...what have I been up to lately?
Well, last night I was up until 2-ish reading the complete history of the Sith. That's Star Wars stuff, for those of you who don't know. I cannot decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing. But I think its a bad thing. Its not that I care, I have pretty much embraced this whole "dork" thing and I am quite proud of it.

I really want school to start. I have been missing it! Summer is fine for the first few weeks but it kind of loses its point after a while. Oh well. It seems I must wait like everyone else.


In other news, I am filming a documentary! What is it about? Nothing, really. I have just been prancing around my school and surrounding areas filming everything I come across with my best friends. It is pretty cool. I am rather new to the whole video editing thing so it isnt turning out exactly how I want it. But I will get better. Part of the problem is the program im using. I am using the default program that came with my camera (its a Flip) and it really isnt made for movie making. I think it is made more for mashing clips. I will do what I can with it!

Im not sure what movie I will see next but stay tuned for more reviews!
This is The Toad Sage, signing off.
Stay Gold, everyone.

4 comments:

  1. I would love to hear more about your documentary! That sounds like a great idea. I don't ever film, although I think it would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Awesome!
    I shall keep you filled in via this blog!!
    ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've filmed numerous documentaries... and of course major films. (Animal Farm. Hell yeah.)

    I also want the summer to end. I get so bored during the summer. I literally play guitar for seven hours a day during the summer... maybe I'll blog about that.

    Nice post. By the way, Star Wars is nothing to be ashamed of... EVER. It rules. (Even though the original trilogy is a million times better than the new one.)

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha
    I need to see Animal Farm.
    And its a good thing you like Star Wars as well.It rocks my socks off
    haha Empire Strkies back FTW!!!!

    ReplyDelete